Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just clicking around: What I'm interested in today.

  • Jenny welcomed a gorgeous little Hadleigh Evelyn into the world on Friday. Congratulations Jen!!
  • The Write Spot has a good article called: What every blogger should know about copyright protection for photos and content. She has also posted links to more information, and there is interesting info in the comments too.
  • Chez Pim has a fun looking recipe for making your own Pop Tarts (come out of the closet - you know you love them!).
  • About.com has a great tutorial about How To Add a Text Watermark to a Photo in Photoshop Elements. I've been fooling around with it a bit, and I think it is a good idea. Especially because of what I talked about at the end of this post.
  • Firebox.com introduced me to the chococlock. Umm, could a clock get any better? (link via goodyblog)
  • It's Nice That has some incredible sculpture pics. Very cool.

No comments: