Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills." (Napoleon Dynamite)

Fisch is testing the waters on some new skills. He and BFF are taking a soccer class together. Here are some pics of him showing off his new skills with MamaBarb. BTW, MamaBarb is brushing up on her own soccer skills so she can rival him!! They were using the patio furniture ottoman for a goal, but it made a much better place to climb on and take a rest while sitting on the ball.

Fisch and Daddy and i went with MamaBetsy and Fisch's cousin to test him out on hockey skates. So funny! He could barely stand let alone stay above them, but he loved it! I don't think Andy was too excited when Fisch kept pointing at the figure skaters and their jumping apparatus and begging to do jumps and spins like them!!!


I think he liked sitting on the bench just as much as he liked skating.

3 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

Don't you just LOVE boys and the cute things they do?? I need to take my boys ice skating I bet they would love it!!

danette said...

How cute! Looks like he's having a lot of fun :)

Courtni said...

Hey Lisa. So I just asked you on facebook if you had a blog and then I found your link...so fun to see your little guy! He is darling! I will have fun looking through your blog and seeing what you have been up to. I sent you an invite to my blog as well.