Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Book of the day


There's a Mouse About the House by Richard Fowler is a really fun book. It comes with a flat little mouse that you can slide through all of the pages as he sneaks in and out of the rooms looking for food. It is really cute and makes if fun for Fisch to follow along in the story. One really good thing, is that on the back of the book is a pattern for making a new mouse in case you lose yours. VERY GOOD, as our mouse disappears and reappears (usually under the couch) all of the time!

1 comment:

Liz and Jake said...

Lisa-

Seriously a book about a mouse! Did you know I am terrified? Another story for Saturday morning. However it does look like a very cute book, I might actually need to check it out. I missed you on Tuesdays run can we say WHATEVER!!! I will have to share my scary story with you on Saturday as well. WOW I'm going to have a lot to talk about. Is that a shock or what???