Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Book of the Day

Out of the enormous box of holiday books that we have been reading this month, Fischer continuously insists that we read Margie Palatini's Mooseltoe. It is about "Moose" who happens to have an incredible mustache - or rather Moosetache, and his Holiday to do list. This moose is on the ball with holiday shopping, cooking, decorating, card writing the works... but come Christmas eve he and his family discover there has been one Major oversight... he forgot the tree! Anyway, this is Fischer's Christmas book pick this week. I'm hoping that we can start reading more of the others, because while this one is cute, I'm ready for a new story!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the idea, but it looks more like rogue nasal hair. I'm just saying............

Courtni said...

I love that you post about picture books, because I LOVE them and collect them...I haven't even heard about this one, so THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

I emailed you to see if Saturday is a go- but since I'm not sure if you are getting my emails, thought I'd comment here! If you get a moment, call me tomorrow-
Lauren