Friday, June 27, 2008

FOUND





My new guilty pleasure and extreme time waster is Found Magazine. People find notes on the ground or in books or anywhere, and send them in. It is a glimpse into a stranger's life and kind of makes you want to know more. For some reason, I can sift through these notes forever. I think it is just like my obsession with old photos of strangers. All of these things can make for a jumping off point for writing a book or story.... But that takes time and thought and effort.... nah, I'm not into time and thought and effort - I wish I was - but I'm kind of too busy doing nothing. Anyhoo, enjoy these notes and so many more! The captions underneath are sometimes as good as the note itself. it is fun to find out where the note was found and wonder how it got there!

No comments: