Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fischy questions

Lately Fischer has been asking a lot of questions about EVERYTHING!

  • "Do fireman wear pajamas when they sleep at the firestation?"
  • "How do spiders make webs?"
  • "Does God have a wand?"
  • "Well then how does He make people? Does He have a machine to make the people?"
  • "Does God wear pajamas?"
  • "How do babies go pee?" .... (later I realized that he thought Maddie maybe hadn't grown all of her parts yet. ;) )
  • "How old will Maddie be when I am 69?"
  • "When will Maddie be 3 1/2 like me?"..... and about a million other age related questions.
  • "When do the space shuttles take off?"
  • "Did Uncle Dick invent the telephone?"
  • "Does Elvis live with Jesus now?"
  • "Does Ursula (from the Little Mermaid) live with Jesus now?"
  • ..... and on and on.... he is definitely curious!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

"Does God have a wand?" That one's my favorite. I bet God only wishes it were that easy! ahahahahaha