Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coming Soon: To a Hiney Near You!

Last night Fischer and I went to Wal Mart to buy his "Big Boy" underwear. He was sooo excited! He picked out two packages and carried them all the way to the check out announcing loudly to everyone: "That's mine big boy underwears!". He couldn't wait to get home to show Daddy and then he wanted to try them on! He looked at himself in the mirror and said, "Look Cute!". He wanted to wear them to bed but I assured him that he could wear them first thing in the morning. He was really excited!

Then morning came and he put them on and said, "I don't want it!" (sigh, from mommy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. They look just like mine!

Angela said...

Oh my! I hope he enjoys them more later. Maybe Naked Boy just REALLY likes being naked?

Good luck with the transition, and hey, you can also file this as "earth day," because surely potty training is an awesome way to shrink that whole footprint thing right?